Main article:List of Godzilla: New Age of Monsters Episodes
After many years of terrorizing Japan, Godzilla returns and fights other monsters.
Main article: List of Godzilla: New Age of Monsters Kaiju
Main article: List of Godzilla: New Age of Monsters characters
Main article: List of Godzilla: New Age of Monsters Locations
The show has some movies that set in the same continuity in New Age of monsters. Also, several monsters from Zone fighter, Johnny Sokko and his giant robot.
- Many origin and backstory of every monster remains the same with some changes.
- This show is an entire crossover with Godzilla and other Japanese monsters.
- With the addition of monsters from American film productions also appear.
- Many of Toho's scrapped monsters are featured.
- In the last episode, several flashbacks of Godzilla's past and present battles are seen in the beginning.
- Some of the Ultra monsters are allies to Godzilla.
- King Pandon
- Many monsters and aliens will have new additional powers
- Neosaurus has Godzilla's regeneration abilities and atomic ray, Baragon's burrowing ability, King Ghidorah's zero gravity beams, Eleking's electricity absorption, and Gigan's eye beam.
- Yapool, and Wadatuzin can make force anyone to bow down to them against their will.
- The Shobijin can grow to human size.
- Godzilla can shoot laser beams from his eyes, a ability he used in the Hannah Barbara cartoon.
- Sildron can burrow underground.
- Whenever the Shobijin listen to music, they began to dance uncontrollably.
- In the show's universe:
- It's revealed that Wadatuzin had allowed some of the dinosaurs in live.
- Wadatuzin is not real evil, despite her grudge against humans.
- King Ghidorah had destroyed the home worlds of Alien Magma, Alien Nackle and Dada.
- The Shobijin have knowledge of every giant monster on Earth.
- The show will have a crossover episode with Scooby-Doo! Mysteries of Destiny.
- The show's animation is similar to the Dragon Ball anime.